These events are an opportunity to see the full range of my work and meet me too!
Made in Shropshire Artisan Market – The Square - Shrewsbury
A one-way system will be in operation with social distancing and hand sanitiser in place to make your experience safe, relaxed and inspiring!
- Saturday 9th October - apologies... I will no longer be attending this market
- Saturday 13th November
- Saturday 4th December... an extra date for your diary!!
- Saturday 11th December
NOVEMBER 2021- Windsor Contemporary Art Fair - Windsor Racecourse.
Sorry to all my customers but due to shortage of some core materials I have had to withdraw from this exhibition.
- Saturday 13th November 10am - 6pm
- Sunday 14th November 10am - 5pm
Sarah supplies the following with glass landscapes and/or jewellery
- No61 Mardol, Shrewsbury - Jewellery & landscapes
- The Linden Tree, 4 High Street, Much Wenlock, Shropshire - www.lindentreearts.co.uk - landscapes/jewellery
- The Ragleth Gallery, Sandford Place, Church Stretton www.raglethgallery.org - Landscapes
- Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw, Llanbedrog, Pwllheli, Gwynedd - www.oriel.org.uk - Landscapes
- a2 Gallery, 80 High Street, Wells, Somerset - www.a2gallery.co.uk - Landscapes only
- Shakspeare Glass, Westover, Langport, Somerset www.shakspeareglass.co.uk - Landscapes/jewellery
- Henry Paddon Contemporary Art, 113 South Street, Eastbourne www.henrypaddon.com - Jewellery
- Old Salty House, Northumberland Place, Teignmouth, Devon - Jewellery
- Glass!! Plymouth Glass Gallery, Barbican, Plymouth - Jewellery
- Number Four Gallery, St Abbs, Near Eyemouth, Berwickshire - Landscapes